I am honored to have been nominated by The Crossover for the Liebster Award. Thank you so very much! Please go check out her site as it filled with delightful stories. http://hoops2class.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/the-liebster-award/
In accordance with the rules for the award, I have to answer 11 questions about myself, so here it goes:
1. What would be your perfect meal (if calories and expense were of no concern)? Sautéed shrimp, garlic mushrooms, green salad with avocado.
2. What is your favorite footwear? My Brooks are pure heaven to wear.
3. What is your favorite automobile (if any)? I love my Ford Freestyle, It suits me.
4. How do we achieve world peace? By tolerance and love.
5. Who or what is your muse? Nature.
6. What is your favorite time of day? Sunrise.
7. Do you see dead people? Only when I dream about them…and I dream about them when they were alive!
8. What is your favorite form of exercise? Walking along the waterfront with my good friend.
9. When is your favorite time to work on your blog? Whenever I have time to sit down and write.
10. What is your top pet peeve? When people call me sweetie, I am not that young or that old.
Now, for 11 random facts about me:
- I like broccoli.
- I don’t cook if I can avoid it.
- I let my husband do the dishes.
- I belong to two writing groups.
- I like to pretend that I can write.
- I don’t like heights.
- I seldom write poetry.
- I love to travel but I don’t like to fly.
- Sometimes I sew as much as I write.
- My sister and my daughter are my best female friends.
- I know that I am loved.
Next, I need to nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award:
I enjoy all of these.
Finally, all of my wonderful nominees must answer the following 11 questions about themselves:
1. What is your all-time favorite book? Little Women.
2. What is your current favorite song? Don’t have one.
3. What was your favorite subject in school? Loved English
4. What is your favorite season? That’s tough–l I like summer in the Pacific Northwest.
5. If you could have any job, what would it be and why? I’d write. Writing is when I am most content.
6. If you could interview any living person, who would it be and why?
7. What is the last movie you saw? Oh, my…it has been so long?????
8. What is your greatest fear? Not being all that I should be.
9. Are you a cat or a dog person? Dogs
10. When are you the most productive? Early in the morning.
11. Who is your hero? My little sister. She has spent her life taking care of people–no that is not her profession– but many times she has stepped up to the plate and cared for people that were unable to care for themselves.
Thank you for reading!
Soon more on writing memoir.